27 October 2011

Sebs Not A Bad Sort

There are many Grand Prix drivers over the years who have quite frankly bored me to tears with their domination of races and seasons, it's alright if your driver is out in front but when it's not your favourite who is miles ahead in seemingly every race you soon begin to start disliking that particular driver. In the past these drivers for me have included Alain Prost, Ayrton Senna & Michael Schumacher. Recently I was beginning to count another driver in this group, I think I might not now though.

After seeing Sebastian Vettel on Top Gear (it was probably shown a few months ago in the UK) last night my opinion of him has greatly improved. He seems to have a genuine sense of humour and remains remarkably down to earth.  His impersonation of Nigel Mansell was hilarious. It was also very sporting of him to have a go and set a lap time in the 'Old' reasonably priced car, something a compatriot of his didn't attempt in a previous episode.

So we can conclude that Seb's not really a bad bloke after all. This weekend I'll be cheering him on, hopefully to a fifth place finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment